Monday, April 11, 2005

still getting ready

It doesn't matter how much preparation I seem to do, every morning I seem to wake up and think, "oh crap, I have to do that". I mean, imagine if I had only given myself a couple of days to get my ass in gear? I have no idea how I would have managed. It doesn't bode well for when I get back and have only a week to get myself sorted for Edinburgh. But never mind. Today's main feats involved getting lots of drugs, posting things, and fighting with my sleeping bag. I think I have won, but I'm not sure. Oh, and ordering casheesh, which is always fun. I think its because I do everything in dribs and drabs and waste lots of time sort of "wandering" that I don't get things done faster, but honestly, who could be bothered. But then again, I should be spending some quality time at the gym getting in training for Everest. Eek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home