Tuesday, April 12, 2005

still waiting...

Right now I am waiting for my passport to be sent back from the Thai Consulate in Cardiff, hopefully with a three month Thai visa in it. Its not a good state of affairs really, to be leaving in a week without a passport. But obviously at this point in time, there's not much I can do about it. I did speak to a lovely welsh lady at the Thai consulate on Friday before I sent them my passport, and she seemed to be very nice and trustworthy, hence me sending her my passport. Now I'm not so sure!

Back into town now to do some more shopping, and hopefully I'll actually learn some Thai. How do I expect poor Thai kids to learn English if I can't speak a word of Thai? Yes, no chance. Oh, I so wish I hadn't been so keen to save the world back in November!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home