Sunday, April 17, 2005

Last minute stresses

So, today I realised that I didn't have a fleece to take with me. I wasn't in the remotest bit bothered by this, until Kate and Dad started giving me the heebie-jeebies, and now I'm panicking and thinking that I'm going to be cold unless I go and get one. Yes, I am officially a loser. And not just a regular loser, but a chubby one. I read somewhere that you burn 6,000 calories a day at altitude, and therefore I will naturally lose loads of weight whilst I am trekking. I am therefore taking advantage of this by munching as much as possible before then, with eating fish and chips on Friday, followed by a Ben and Jerrys sundae and nachos at the cinema, and today I have had a nutella and banana toastie and lots of chips and salsa as well as regular meals. No doubt I will be cursing the excess baggage whilst I am trekking!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cooper said...

Rolling Stone; sometime I think their head is up their coorporate ass. Beck : I really like Guero. Listening to him right now as a matter of fact.

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home