Sunday, April 17, 2005

music and books

Seeing as I am going to be bereft of any new music for a long time (something that is not so good about ipods), I am stocking up, taking my cues fromRollingStone, as usual. So, I'm taking my chances with Beck, Martha and Rufus Wainwright, and then as a wee old school treat, Paul Simon. iTunes is horrendously addictive, although you should really be able to buy the killers there. As for books, all I am in the mood for are tales about UN failures - Emergency Sex is one such book, and one about Rwanda called We Would Like to Inform You that Tomorrow We Will Be Killed With Our Families. Even though that's what I'm in the mood for, I'm not taking it, instead opting for some lighter fiction. Oh, and Bergdorf Blondes for the plane. Can't wait. It'll make me think of Emma - she used to tell me funny funny stories about the fashion fashion girls of NYC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home