Saturday, June 18, 2005

on the road again...

One of the best things about travelling alone is that you can up sticks and go wherever you. For instance, if you are feeling a little bored of the mountains and jungle, as beautiful as they are, then sure you can get on the bus down to the islands for a Full Moon Party instead.

This wasn't a decision that I made purely by myself. Chance had a strong hand in it. Fair enough, I did wake up yesterday morning and think, "man, I could go to the Full Moon Party", but didn't really think too much about it. Then, I missed the bus to Mae Hong Son by two minutes, and was going to have to wait a couple of hours until the next one. The next bus which came was a bus for Chiang Mai, and just before it was pulling out, I got a call from Emma saying about the party, and bam! That was that. I was on the bus in a matter of seconds, and in Bangkok by 5am this morning. In 24hrs, I will be on a beach in tropical paradise (again). Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home