Saturday, May 07, 2005

misty rainy day

I am currently writing from one of the most expensive internet cafes in the world it seems, waiting for a flight back to Kathmandu. I am in Lukla, having completed my trek (much more on that later), and it is incredibly boring. As a measure of my boredom, I am reading a book by Dan Brown, the guy who wrote the Da Vinci Code. Yes, times really are that hard. And yes, it is total crap. Guess I should also say thanks to all you lovely people who leave me comments and claim that I am still on the Lisburn Road. Big fat liars!!! And there will soon be photos to prove it. If I ever get back to Kathmandu. An Israeli guy just told me that the weather is looking good next week. Lukla really is not that exciting. My highlight has been eating an entire box of Sour Cream and Onion Pringles. So much for the Base Camp diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home